Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
from my gcse spanish, i can just about make out that article as saying:

source close to messi says he told them that he and his wife made decision to leave barca, he's sad but determined. he's speaking/has spoken to pep to prepare the arrival, the football is good and it suits him. apparently Messi believes he'll be given permission for a free transfer by FIFA, with any potential fee to be determined later on after going through the courts?
Good enough for me!

A*

if it is a free transfer yes, go get him.

Imagine this situation if De Bruyne had this clause in his contract Barca would play so dirty to get him for free without paying us a penny.

Thats what we need to do here, stop that bullshit we want to be seen generous and nice to Barca fuck that....

His salary is more than enough cost on us.

Just look at every free transfer Bayern do! This is what big clubs do to everyone else

from my gcse spanish, i can just about make out that article as saying:

source close to messi says he told them that he and his wife made decision to leave barca, he's sad but determined. he's speaking/has spoken to pep to prepare the arrival, the football is good and it suits him. apparently Messi believes he'll be given permission for a free transfer by FIFA, with any potential fee to be determined later on after going through the courts?
Google translate is your friend

It is a possible development if he is in the wrong.
Nothing anti CITY here.
It’s possible he could be wrong about the contract.. Not sure how the new club would be liable for misinterpretation of a contract between a player and another club. It’s a separate agreement and only those parties are privy to the details of it, and ensuring it is followed as legally intended. If Messi says he can walk away from Barca and signs a new contract with City, what have City done wrong in that?

CAS have shown that football is not in a bubble outside of the law in the real world. If I rob a car and sell it to you, you are not responsible for stealing the car because you are the new owner.

It is a possible development if he is in the wrong.
Nothing anti CITY here.

We wont do anything until its cleared with the lawyers. This could go to court quite quikly - its a simple contractual issue. But who has the most to lose if it goes to court - Barca by a factor of 10. This will get very ugly and Barca will be forced to sell. Messi has nothing to lose at court - worst case he stays and picks up 1 more year of salary and best case he walks for free. He will push for that quickly, its heading there already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.