Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me have I got this wrong.
City are currently debt free unlike some of our jealous friends in the PL. Now if City go to the bank of sheik for a £500m loan payable at a very low( wink wink but not illegal) interest rate. The £500m goes onto our debt but it's only our interest payments that that will affect our profit and loss a/c and ultimately our ability to stay with the FFP limits.
You're wrong.

We have the opportunity to watch the greatest football, arguably, of all time. Imagine telling family/work colleagues about that in 30/50 years time.

Already did when we played them at home under Pellegrini.

Diving little shit did absolutely nothing, we'd have won the game if Bravo hadn't had yet another brain fart. Over rated, will never make it in England, bullet dodged.*

What a player, destroyed us that night, absolutely the GOAT and the other PL fans should be glad to get to see him*

*To be edited once the outcome is known

Already did when we played them at home under Pellegrini.

Diving little shit did absolutely nothing, we'd have won the game if Bravo hadn't had yet another brain fart. Over rated, will never make it in England, bullet dodged.*

What a player, destroyed us that night, absolutely the GOAT and the other PL fans should be glad to get to see him*

*To be edited once the outcome is known
I see *just* avoiding the mass sacking has emboldened you further, Paul. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.