Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha, can you just give us a quote from a dipper on this subject, if you don't mind..

"I'll tell the Sheikh...."

Just like that. 'I'll tell the Sheikh'. their daddy. the Sheikh. Steroid daddy Sheikh club. That is who they are. We're the only club in England that can defeat this evil now. Messi and the Sheikh. Pimps of football.

The romance and purity of football lays with us now. We have to defeat this and win the title next season. The soul of English football depends on us. Only we can prove that Sheikhs cannot buy glory like pimps. F*ck Messi and f*ck Sheikh Oligarch football. Its up to us. The glory and romance depends on us.

From RAWK for those asking...

there are no upsides to Messi signing for them. He is the greatest player that ever lived and is still at an insane level. He makes them supreme. On paper.

But in the real world. Only we can stop that narrative and stop them. Only we're strong enough to halt them if he goes there. That becomes our historic mission. So we gird ourselves and focus on that. If this is how it has to be, so be it’

When Sadie fks off too I’ll drown in the tears my laughter will generate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.