Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RAWK cult has seen the face of god and he has big shiny teeth....

"We are the only top club that hasn’t sold its soul to the devil. The only one that does things the right way without selling out to oil states/oligarchs or putting itself in so much debt it will never be free of it.
I’m proud of our club, we are not being used for sports washing, we are not an oligarchs plaything, we are Liverpool, this means more!
It’s Liverpool against the evil that is corrupting football and we must prevail!"

"in the real world. Only we can stop that narrative and stop them. Only we're strong enough to halt them if he goes there. That becomes our historic mission. So we gird ourselves and focus on that. If this is how it has to be, so be it"

Some of them on there are clearly "not right" are they?

Well my dad is certainly convinced hes coming. (he is no ITK btw, he is a brickie who must have been giving it out all day on the scaffolding). He has never placed a bet in his life, but phoned me last night and asked me to put £100 on city to sign Messi this window.
I checked the odds and told him it is 11/8 for him to sign. Told him we are favs but anything can happen with transfers and that can soon change and he might not come. Anyway, he was still adamant he wanted it placing as he thinks its an easy £138 profit.
I hope we sign Messi just so he wins his bet :-)

The RAWK cult has seen the face of god and he has big shiny teeth....

"We are the only top club that hasn’t sold its soul to the devil. The only one that does things the right way without selling out to oil states/oligarchs or putting itself in so much debt it will never be free of it.
I’m proud of our club, we are not being used for sports washing, we are not an oligarchs plaything, we are Liverpool, this means more!
It’s Liverpool against the evil that is corrupting football and we must prevail!"

"in the real world. Only we can stop that narrative and stop them. Only we're strong enough to halt them if he goes there. That becomes our historic mission. So we gird ourselves and focus on that. If this is how it has to be, so be it"
This is how religions start, absolutely terrifying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.