Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was hardly the ‘fastest feet ever’ more shite defending by Varane. It’s ludicrous to state Jesus has the fastest feet of any player he’s ever seen. Ronaldinho, Hazard, Zidane, Maradona, Messi, Rivaldo, both Ronaldos there’s a significant list of players with better feet than Jesus.
I probably exaggerated a little. I'm a City fan on a message board. Ronaldinho probably beats him and both Ronaldos. I do think technically Jesus has got incredible technique, and that's the point I wanted to make. He's not the complete centre-forward though. I was referring to one aspect of his game.

I'd be very reluctant to let Jesus go. I think the talk of offers, and players might at this stage be total speculation.

The only downside to Messi coming at this moment in time is that we may never get to see him live. Covid restrictions could still he in place so there won't be full attendances dt the Etihad
what? if he is on the squad we'll NEVER see him live? how long do you think he will sign for? 6 months?

I'd be a lot happier to nail down the CB we desperately need before spunking a huge fortune on a 3 years past his best prima donna who makes everything he does all about him.

Let some othe club have the drama.

Imagine, getting rid of Jesus and first game messi does his ACL. Next game Sergio does his knee again.

Not to mention that within a six month period he'd be agitating in the press for a move.

He apparently had his chance 7 or 8 years ago and turned us down. Fuck him. Nobody is bigger than the club.

lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.