Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be a lot happier to nail down the CB we desperately need before spunking a huge fortune on a 3 years past his best prima donna who makes everything he does all about him.

Let some othe club have the drama.

Imagine, getting rid of Jesus and first game messi does his ACL. Next game Sergio does his knee again.

Not to mention that within a six month period he'd be agitating in the press for a move.

He apparently had his chance 7 or 8 years ago and turned us down. Fuck him. Nobody is bigger than the club.

What if Kevin does his ACL and Laporte does his ACL and Sterling does his ACL..it can happen to everyone, we would be fcked still the same way.

On occasions yes, on a lot of other occasions we’ve been poor when we’ve relied on him. All about opinions isn’t it

I have never seen a City team be poor because of Jesus.

I've seen him not be at his best, within a team, same as Aguero.

Aguero is a better scorer, Jesus is a better everything else imo.

Aguero with his age and knee injury will be a question mark when he returns. We can't be sure he will be the same. So getting rid of Jesus would be a mistake IMO. If 1 forward needs to go, it should be Mahrez.

It will be a bonus next season, if Aguero can play as many games as Jesus.

Mahrez has no real purpose, if we sign Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.