Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree City wouldn't do that again, and there has been nothing at all from City this time as they are far more professional now. Either way, he stays or comes to us, he has two clubs bumping up his wages on a last mega deal.

You don't start negotiations by saying you will stay :)
You don't start negotiations by vowing never to return no matter what happens and employing expensive lawyers to belabour the point. He is not a Barca player. He knows the club is a basket case. He is not going back.

Does Jorge Messi or Manchester City have 700 million euros to rescind the contract.
I didn’t think so.
Well let us leave the validity of the contract on one side because we can not prove it either way.

On pragmatic grounds don't you think that barcelona should negotiate a transfer because if they do not Messi will not play for you, and he will negotiate a free transfer move in January.

Even if the E700m clause is in force, I don't think FCB should keep a player who feels wronged. This is from the players point of view and from barcelona's point of view. You will lose money and gain nothing.

If the 700m clause is not there (as some top sources have confirmed) then most of the problems are already solved. In such cases Messi can simply break the contract and leave and we will deal the matter in spanish court. But Messi wants to resolve the matter with barca itself..
Dont think it would or could go to a Spanish court? As its an international transfer I think it would be a FIFA tribunal, the decision of which would be appealable to our friends at CAS

Does Jorge Messi or Manchester City have 700 million euros to rescind the contract.
I didn’t think so.
fd16d13502b251752e0f0480c95cd428.jpg

Yep theyd be mad not to take even 50 plus Garcia, they may end up with nothing. But Bartomeu seems to have made this personal and lost all sense of detached business perspective
Bartomeu may have decided he's going to lose the election in March anyway so will go down fighting and sod the consequence.

Keep dreaming if you think you’ll get anywhere near €700m lol, you’ll be lucky to see €100m. Messi is going, it’s now just down to your president limiting his debt burden before he’s kicked out in the next elections. Any legal battle will result in it being dropped by the next regime.
The mods have played a blinder tbf though letting a select few stay. Allowing just the right amount of cringe in so we can get that schadenfreude goodness direct to the vein.

Trolls that is, the proper Barca fans are cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.