Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly la Liga,can not afford there biggest asset to leave, but the truth is, in the coming days he will be unveiled as a City player , its just the small matter of sorting out the image and sponsorship rights ,Puma have to agree the deal with Nike

Trying to get 350 matched laying at 1.29 hear crazy value considering the difference between a statement and a journo who claims he has a source.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that the statement from the Messi camp was sent out to try and rebuild some reputation from the Barcelona fans. They could argue look we could have left but I have decided to stay to respect the club fans blah blah blah. That is what I expect has happened with the exclusive news in Argentina backing this up

with respect to the news source who are breaking the story they have had bad information previously from journalists but this exclusive is all over their twitter feed, front webpage etc they wouldn’t risk it if it wasn’t legit imo. He will stay and I hope we don’t move for him next year. Moves from a footballing deal to a commercial deal imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.