Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well.

Not really much else Messi can realistically do. He’s refused to train, handed in his notice pretty much and even released a further statement stating why he feels he’s free to leave. The league and club are both refusing to budge and the only option now would be to go nuclear.

Reactions: Pam
Yup. The only winner here is Barto's reputation.
He will cost his club £50m in wages for a player who will go on a free in nine month's time. I doubt his reputation will get much of a boost from that. No wonder the club is a shitshow.

still think it's bullshit? oddly specific bullshit.

best we can hope for is that this is part of the plan, and he's making it clear he wants to leave but can't. but it seems likely that he has, indeed, bottled it.

I have no idea if it is bullshit or not but the way Twitter works once one person reports something everyone else jumps on as if they have confirmed it themselves. A pile of Twitter posts is not much different from one in terms of reliability because nobody can confirm details that quickly so they just parrot and amplify each other

He will cost his club £50m in wages for a player who will go on a free in nine month's time. I doubt his reputation will get much of a boost from that. No wonder the club is a shitshow.
He’s due a £60m loyalty bonus at the end of next year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.