Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi's interview worked a treat, Barca fans attacking the board in their comments, calling themselves prisoner FC some fans are actually attacking him with comments cant belive that one, most of the fans saying freemessi. Tolmie might be on to something. I dont want to get hopes up to be dissapointed again, but there could be something in this

yep

messi turning up to training and i can see him just walking around and doing fuck all and the manager kicking off

I went from i will have a rag and dipper tattoo i was that confident he wouldn't sign at the start, to totally thinking we had him.

He isnt ever playing for City imo. This was the one big chance and imo, he didn't have the cojones to push it through.

but if messi did come on a free jesus would be questioning his place and game time because aguero and messi start infront of him even sterling and torres

Jesus has always got his games and even has started some of the bigger games he has peps trust and I'm sure he will get the same or if not more game time if messi comes or not.

i have a feeling something is going to happen with messi and a deal could be on the cards, i even think city are willing to let players go the other way to get messi even jesus leaving

i think if we signed messi on a free would jesus get game time ? i think the front 3 would be messi aguero sterling if all are fit then we have torres ? i just think barca are going to see messi back in training and it blowing up and city offer a good £100milion and jesus

He’d get loads whilst Aguero is injured and that’s assuming this latest injury doesn’t hinder him further.

He’d get loads whilst Aguero is injured and that’s assuming this latest injury doesn’t hinder him further.

i just think jesus would have kick off is messi signed ? pep would have to play messi every game and aguero if fit then sterling is before jesus and the new lad torres who i think is going to be a great signing would want game time

cash in on jesus if it means messi comes ? i know what the vote on here would be and my vote would be messi

If Barcelona say we want Jesus and you can have Messi Pep would say deal and so would I.

But.

It’s.

over.

you know what on saturday morning i would 100% agree, but i watched that video messi put out and it defo not over
its clear messi does not want to be at barca, even if he has to you don't get messi the player and watching messi going through the motions would hurt the fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.