Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not been really following this thread since he decided to stay at Barca , but can he sign in January on a free ?
sorry if this has been asked numerous times .

Not been really following this thread since he decided to stay at Barca , but can he sign in January on a free ?
sorry if this has been asked numerous times .
He can speak to clubs and sign in January as his contract is up in the summer. So he either leaves for free next summer or maybe for a fee in January or more than likely sign a new deal with Barca.

Not really a surprise if this happens, good luck to them if so I suppose.

I'm not sure Pep will see his coaching career as over yet but similar to what Howard Kendall said, City is a love affair but Barcelona is his marriage.

Very frustrating these so called "big" clubs like Bayern and Barca that keep talking about those who work for us in public as if this is okay.

A separation where he's spent twice as much time banging others than he did his wife & announced he prefers it & wants some more.

Be a bit of a needy wife that begged him to come home.

Not quite ... 17 years as a player, 5 years as a manager, so he's been away about 1/3 of the time the marriage lasted. And he grew up with her too, so they go way back. Also, Bartomeu and Rossell taking over was when the relationship broke down. Now they've left it's like the relationship has been through couples therapy and his wife has put on his favourite lingerie again.

As for his statements ... I dunno with Pep. He says a lot of things, has a bit of a tendency to tell people what they want to hear. I wouldn't be confident he'd turn down Barcelona, especially given the way 2020 has worked out personally and professionally. We could be like the mistress who he swears he's going to marry but it turns out we've just been a bit on the side. C'est la vie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.