Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lot to twist, it's a direct quote.

Did nothing like that? Lmao you said I was spreading bullshit for wankers, that's another direct quote. So it's a lot like that NK. You reap what you sow.

Again that's really low. But seeing as you will continue lying unless I clear it up:

I stand by what I did say, 100% there were, over a period of time, probably 40 kids who could have GOT TIME ON THE PITCH for the first team. Not WILL BE IN the first team or WILL BE future players, for City, just kids who could be given a few minutes here & there . Most never got near it, including such as Jason Denayer.

I know what I said, because I'M STILL SAYING IT NOW. Nothing has changed my opinion.

There are about ten knocking about right now, who fall into the same category. I was right then & I'm right now. Please don't twist it, to appear I am saying something different.

As for you turning on me because I mentioned I don't think City fans should be spreading propaganda on behalf of Barca bullshitters, notice who liked your post while you were putting the pull of our club down & helping peddle their narrative ?

Perhaps you should move in together.

Barcelona don’t get champs league next year they’ll be even more shit money wise
They'll go bust without CL money. Not exaggerating either. Only a firesale would prevent Barca from going up the wall in the event of missing out on CL. Even with CL money there is talk of going bust if players wages not cut!

Banks apparently won't give them penny.

They'll go bust without CL money. Not exaggerating either. Only a firesale would prevent Barca from going up the wall in the event of missing out on CL. Even with CL money there is talk of going bust if players wages not cut!

Banks apparently won't give them penny.
They could make a start by off loading messi in January..

Just think they could of wished messi well let him go for nought and save themselves around 150m

The president (Bart) didn't want to be seen as the one who sold Messi and now he's done one anyway so the financial mess isn't in his hands. He got his wish and the fans got theirs but they're still in the shit!

The president (Bart) didn't want to be seen as the one who sold Messi and now he's done one anyway so the financial mess isn't in his hands. He got his wish and the fans got theirs but they're still in the shit!
Which is funny because while many people wouldn’t have been happy, they could have framed it that Messi was saving the club by leaving and going out on a high note but they fucked it

Which is funny because while many people wouldn’t have been happy, they could have framed it that Messi was saving the club by leaving and going out on a high note but they fucked it

The most likely scenario is that Messi will leave for free in the summer and Barca will have to pay every penny of his contract including loyalty bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.