Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible really. If it’s enforced all the players can leave for free. Imagine what Garcia is thinking. You would have to be out of your mind to go there right now.

In theory Messi could be ours for nothing by the end of this week! Window not needed if a free agent.

Last edited:
People keep bringing up age and physicality on here but we know that Pep's approach is to emphasize technique over physique. Klopp is somewhat the opposite.

This is the most technically complete footballer alive or dead. He would walk into any team on the planet on merit.
Would you say the same if our rivals were going big for a near 34 year old?
Surely it'd be a stick to beat them with.
Merit is all well and good of you're spending big, but you want 3 or 4 years from that outlay, if not longer.
I didn't think we'd make PR signings this far into our transformation as a club. I can't see it as anything other than that unfortunately, purely just because of his age.

Would you say the same if our rivals were going big for a near 34 year old?
Surely it'd be a stick to beat them with.
Merit is all well and good of you're spending big, but you want 3 or 4 years from that outlay, if not longer.
I didn't think we'd make PR signings this far into our transformation as a club. I can't see it as anything other than that unfortunately, purely just because of his age.
but he's not just a near 34 year old, he's probably still the best player on the planet, sign him up and get de jong whilst we are at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.