Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a Messi approved President wins he’s hardly going to leave. He has demonstrated unwavering loyalty and has been handsomely rewarded. I get that he was considering an exit but there’s a huge gap between that point and then actually leaving..

so then his statement about it being a sporting decision was a lie and he would look foolish? Who ever comes in has a mountain of debt to inherit and a shit squad? No fans imminent in the camp nou which means revenue will still be nowhere near enough for them?

Only my opinion but he isn’t coming and I’m not the only fan who is sick of the constant conjecture. Let’s get on with rebuilding the squad (to say nothing about winning something this season) and stop allowing ourselves to be dragged in to the circus.
I think the club already knows whether he wants to join us or not. It's the fans that are speculating.

If a Messi approved President wins he’s hardly going to leave. He has demonstrated unwavering loyalty and has been handsomely rewarded. I get that he was considering an exit but there’s a huge gap between that point and then actually leaving..
I agree with what you say but it's comes to the stage where both parties are happy for him to leave.

He can no longer warrant his crazy wages, he is not the magnet for sponsors he once was.

But he could leave for a couple of years with us and then on to the MLS and New York, where he would rip up the league and make a fortune, before returning to Barca in some non playing capacity.

I agree with what you say but it's comes to the stage where both parties are happy for him to leave.

He can no longer warrant his crazy wages, he is not the magnet for sponsors he once was.

But he could leave for a couple of years with us and then on to the MLS and New York, where he would rip up the league and make a fortune, before returning to Barca in some non playing capacity.
The fact that he said he wants to go to MLS was interesting . He always said previously he wants to end his career in Argentina at his childhood club.

The fact that he said he wants to go to MLS was interesting . He always said previously he wants to end his career in Argentina at his childhood club.
I take the going back to Argentina quotes very lightly, the same situation with Kun.

At the end of the day, it's all down to money.

And the Messi brand would make a fortune in the USA

I take the going back to Argentina quotes very lightly, the same situation with Kun.

At the end of the day, it's all down to money.

And the Messi brand would make a fortune in the USA
And there is no reason he can't play a year or 2 in the US before a year back in Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.