Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow this thread. They have covered it well

How would you be able to assess if it was covered well? It's convenient to have been translated into english but they did not cover everything said in detail much less annotate his tone or the indirect references he clearly made

Context is everything

How would you be able to assess if it was covered well? It's convenient to have been translated into english but they did not cover everything said in detail much less annotate his tone or the indirect references he clearly made

Context is everything
Well I think those are your speculations. There was no direct or indirect references towards any president. He would be okay with whoever does better for the club. Both font and laporte have said they have spoken to messi and can convince him to stay.

I think the club already knows whether he wants to join us or not. It's the fans that are speculating.
They already know . I don’t think he is coming to city either tbh which in my opinion is a good thing as it will now allow us to get in the transfers we really need. If we don’t win the title this season which probably won’t happen I think with the right transfers we will walk it next season.

Well I think those are your speculations. There was no direct or indirect references towards any president. He would be okay with whoever does better for the club. Both font and laporte have said they have spoken to messi and can convince him to stay.

One of us is speaking from ignorance, I'll let you hazard a guess

They already know . I don’t think he is coming to city either tbh which in my opinion is a good thing as it will now allow us to get in the transfers we really need. If we don’t win the title this season which probably won’t happen I think with the right transfers we will walk it next season.
I think it's a win win for us whether he joins or not. I also think the club already knows but incase they are waiting for messi to give them a confirmation, I hope they don't wait for him till June to make his decision(that would be a disaster for our transfer window) rather ask him to sign a pre contract by March or let it go.

I think it's a win win for us whether he joins or not. I also think the club already knows but incase they are waiting for messi to give them a confirmation, I hope they don't wait for him till June to make his decision(that would be a disaster for our transfer window) rather ask him to sign a pre contract by March or let it go.
Not quite a win/win. I can’t see Kun staying if Messi doesn’t turn up, and although keeping fit seems to be getting harder for him, that’s one departure too many for me.

Only my opinion but he isn’t coming and I’m not the only fan who is sick of the constant conjecture. Let’s get on with rebuilding the squad (to say nothing about winning something this season) and stop allowing ourselves to be dragged in to the circus.
Spot on,my thinking exactly.

Hopefully its just some of our fan base that have become distracted.

Only my opinion but he isn’t coming and I’m not the only fan who is sick of the constant conjecture. Let’s get on with rebuilding the squad (to say nothing about winning something this season) and stop allowing ourselves to be dragged in to the circus.
Well said Sire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.