Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very close to messis entourage. said Messi is staying

Last time that phrase was used Neymar left haha , no doubt i think hes staying but would be funny if this happened again.

Last edited:
I am sure he has made his mind up already, it may help him immensely if he does want to stay, if they do progress in the Champs League, and manage to overtake Athletico to win La Liga.

I believe he genuinely wanted to come at the beginning of the season, I don't think we were played in any way, and the club are smart with their dealings, as they were never seen to be pursuing him.

As I said before, maybe he isn't the best fit for the squad now, especially as Foden has become a regular starter, Bernardo retained the form from 2019, and Torres is a prospect needing game time.

Theres a Buzz around Barca right now with the new president they are talking about a comeback against PSG like they did before, but this PSG is different team to the one that lost last time. PSG might humble Barca fans tomorrow
This is hilarious to think that the comeback is a matter of buzz. Hate PSG but hoping for a bigger thrashing than the 1-4. Please deliver Pochettino, Mbappe et al

The fact that he's still there is a scandalous situation.

Unfortunately for us, I think enough time has passed and enough has changed at the club for the club and player to have smoothed things over.

I might be wrong but it did seem like it was last summer or never.
I would bet everything i have that he won't come. He seems very happy recently, nothing to see with the last two seasons. Barça is starting a new cycle with the best president this club have never had, a coach who is a club legend and a lot of youngies from La Masia( Fati, Riqui Puig, Ansu Fati, Pedri, Ilaix Moriba, Mingueza,Ronald Araujo). These youngies are all extremely talented and entered the first team almost in the same time and believe me other will entered the first team next year. Basically it's exactly the same situation than in 2008 when the club had a disaster year, they went for the youngies and a coach who was also a legend of the club with the same president: Joan Laporta.

I don't know if you guys watched Barcelona since February? I did and i can tell you their identity is back and it's a pleasure to watch them play. Also, everybody believe they would have a white season but they will maybe end up winning La Liga and Copa del rey and that means they are competitive again. For me there is np chance he will leave Barcelona especially if Kun goes there like it seems to be.

It was last summer or never.

No surprise if true. Played us like a fiddle all along methinks, and many have had his sad dreary tune belting out as their number 1 for ages.

I didn't want him and I still don't. Be glad when it is official that he is staying, married to Barcelona FC. No divorce and shotgun wedding to us, thanks.
People keep saying this; How has he played us like a fiddle, what exactly did we do that helped him out?

If Barca pull off a big enough win to put PSG out, it tells you everything you need to know about corruption and the so called champions league.

I would bet everything i have that he won't come. He seems very happy recently, nothing to see with the last two seasons. Barça is starting a new cycle with the best president this club have never had, a coach who is a club legend and a lot of youngies from La Masia( Fati, Riqui Puig, Ansu Fati, Pedri, Ilaix Moriba, Mingueza,Ronald Araujo). These youngies are all extremely talented and entered the first team almost in the same time and believe me other will entered the first team next year. Basically it's exactly the same situation than in 2008 when the club had a disaster year, they went for the youngies and a coach who was also a legend of the club with the same president: Joan Laporta.

I don't know if you guys watched Barcelona since February? I did and i can tell you their identity is back and it's a pleasure to watch them play. Also, everybody believe they would have a white season but they will maybe end up winning La Liga and Copa del rey and that means they are competitive again. For me there is np chance he will leave Barcelona especially if Kun goes there like it seems to be.

It was last summer or never.
Okay but what I disagree with is that he needed a bad and unhappy season to want to leave. I never thought that. Isn’t it better for him to leave the club he loves in good terms with a title, rather than after a 8-2 defeat? Especially knowing the economic situation? I won’t be surprised if he stays but him “looking happy” and the team playing relatively well doesn’t mean that much I think

People keep saying this; How has he played us like a fiddle, what exactly did we do that helped him out?
City are just big blue bargaining chip in all this and have been since our alleged interest in Messi under pellegrini's tenure back in 2014. I'm sick to fuckin' death of reading the almost incessant - he might could or may sign clickbait crackers bollocks, especially after Messi has spat his 'I want out' dummy out yet a fuckin' gain! Well he hasn't signed yet and I very much doubt that he will sign. He is Barca through and through, he has said words to effect of(in translation)

Whoopee wanking doodle doo if he does sign. I'm flaccid at the thought of a 34 year *will-been riding into town for one big fat final payday. Him signing makes far more sense to CFG than it does to the club, and that is for commercial reasons over football reasons, sadly!

I don't want us being dubbed Manchester Messi FC to help drum up new fans by our owners, we have enough gloryhunting toe-rags, thanks. I'm a supporter paying money to watch games for half a century since being a wee nipper perched on the Kippax wall, well before success and weekly televised games. Dyed in the wool City man, whatever the weather, whatever the score!

Rant over.

*Will soon be a has-been

PS.
@Ric Bring in a dislike button for balance if you will boss. It's only fair I think. Ta.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.