Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Wills said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Robbo. said:
we all know this isn't going to happen...why do we even think about it

This ain't a dig Robbo,but,what I suggest you do next time your at the stadium,is,have a right good fuckin look around,have a good look at the complex over the road,have a good look at the team sheet,etc,etc,etc........then think back 6 years,and then post the same again.......

Unfortunately he's right though fella, we've been knacked by cheating Platini and his rag cohorts, as the last two transfer windows have shown. Of course we have some amazing players and a great stadium and youth complex, surely the whole point of the latter is because we can't spend £100m, £200m or whatever it'd take to get Messi?

I'd love to sign him, or Bale or Ronaldo, tell Platini and co to fuck themselves, I just can't see it happening and fear we're more likely to sign Bony or someone than Messi the way things seem to be going with our transfers.

My personal opinion is he's off,he's had enough,ronaldo has proved himself in the premiership and la liga,and I think that seed has been planted in messi's head.Pretty sure he won't go in January,but I think a deal COULD be sorted for the summer,as people have posted a few times "it's a deal that will more than pay for itself"....as I said,it wasn't a dig at Robbo,or anyone else that's said it won't happen,point being,if you were told 6/7 years ago that this is where we would be now(stadium expansion,Academy & training facilities,linked with the best players on the planet),you would of said they are mental.........NOTHING surprises me anymore,NOTHING........for me,it's this summer,or never.

richards30 said:
Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Kurwaza
Fernandihno
pogba
Koke
Silva
Messi
Aguero

Rotation: willy, sagna,miranda, milner, nasri, clichy, fernando, edin

Sell:

Jovetic
Navas
Nastasic (gutted)
kolarov
mdm (released)

Ok mate.

waspish said:
Just think of all the air time on Shitesports this summer with Messi coming ;)
If he ever did come. Watching ssn that day would be absolutely priceless! I think I'd have to record the whole day and save it. The downcast faces of the reporters, wheeling dwight yorke and clayton Blackmore out to tell us all how much a merc his and his best years were at barca. I really think it woul be the best days tv in history fuck the moon landings!!! :)

Stortz said:
waspish said:
Just think of all the air time on Shitesports this summer with Messi coming ;)
If he ever did come. Watching ssn that day would be absolutely priceless! I think I'd have to record the whole day and save it. The downcast faces of the reporters, wheeling dwight yorke and clayton Blackmore out to tell us all how much a merc his and his best years were at barca. I really think it woul be the best days tv in history fuck the moon landings!!! :)

It never happened.The film Capricorn 1,showed it didn`t occur and it was all a big hoax. ;)

Jack Wills said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Robbo. said:
we all know this isn't going to happen...why do we even think about it

This ain't a dig Robbo,but,what I suggest you do next time your at the stadium,is,have a right good fuckin look around,have a good look at the complex over the road,have a good look at the team sheet,etc,etc,etc........then think back 6 years,and then post the same again.......

Unfortunately he's right though fella, we've been knacked by cheating Platini and his rag cohorts, as the last two transfer windows have shown. Of course we have some amazing players and a great stadium and youth complex, surely the whole point of the latter is because we can't spend £100m, £200m or whatever it'd take to get Messi?

I'd love to sign him, or Bale or Ronaldo, tell Platini and co to fuck themselves, I just can't see it happening and fear we're more likely to sign Bony or someone than Messi the way things seem to be going with our transfers.

Rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.