Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hugely in favour of this signing last year. Not so much now. Maybe hearing more on the Grealish and Kane deals has meant me not really focusing on the prospect of Messi but I just can’t see him coming to us. Last year was our chance and sadly Barca played hard ball. Don’t get me wrong he is still the greatest player ever in my opinion and would love to have him but I just feel that there’s more he likes at Barca right now that he didn’t last year. 1) Kun is there. 2) Laporta is there and not Bartomeu. 3) I’m sure in the interview he wanted to see the Barca youth being played more rather than shit signings (not a direct quote) and they have done this with the introduction of some real good players with Pedri not to mention Garcia going back.

I was hugely in favour of this signing last year. Not so much now. Maybe hearing more on the Grealish and Kane deals has meant me not really focusing on the prospect of Messi but I just can’t see him coming to us. Last year was our chance and sadly Barca played hard ball. Don’t get me wrong he is still the greatest player ever in my opinion and would love to have him but I just feel that there’s more he likes at Barca right now that he didn’t last year. 1) Kun is there. 2) Laporta is there and not Bartomeu. 3) I’m sure in the interview he wanted to see the Barca youth being played more rather than shit signings (not a direct quote) and they have done this with the introduction of some real good players with Pedri not to mention Garcia going back.
Sorry did you say real good players and garcia in the same sentence?
Come on now, enough trying to wind people up.

There’s only one reason why you would say that. The fact he wanted to leave when we wanted to keep him. Had he signed a new deal you’d be gushing at how great this young lad is
Disagree

Garcia is not good enough for us and I couldn't care less he fucked off

What fucked me off more last year was the fact he started games and taking away the chance of players who wanted to stay at the club.

Good riddance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.