Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s only one reason why you would say that. The fact he wanted to leave when we wanted to keep him. Had he signed a new deal you’d be gushing at how great this young lad is
I can distinctly remember thinking he is utter garbage and saying so for the last 18 months. Would have drove the little Div to the nou camp on my own petrol in January.

Disagree

Garcia is not good enough for us and I couldn't care less he fucked off

What fucked me off more last year was the fact he started games and taking away the chance of players who wanted to stay at the club.

Good riddance

Funny how Man City, Barca and the Spanish nation team think he’s so good that they all want him to play for them, when experts like you know as a fact that he’s crap eh?
You should write them a letter and point out where they’re going wrong.
I’m sure they’ll be grateful.

No Aguero = no Messi.
That was the bait and it looks clear the club have decided to move on.
Funnily enough, the only shred of credibility I can give this is that between them Messi and Aguero have said to swap roles at each club. Aguero goes there knowing Messi comes here. Aguero is free to become star player there. Messi here to help win the CL. Other than that, which is 99.9% total crap, he's signing for Barca. Again.

Funny how Man City, Barca and the Spanish nation team think he’s so good that they all want him to play for them, when experts like you know as a fact that he’s crap eh?
You should write them a letter and point out where they’re going wrong.
I’m sure they’ll be grateful.
No expert and never stated I was an expert

But my opinion is Good riddance as not good enough from watching him the last couple of years

Many more blues also feel the same way

Only time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.