Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were in for him then we wouldn't be chasing Grealish or Kane. Going to be a long summer as I can see it being majorly difficult getting any of those two transfers over the line

Funnily enough, the only shred of credibility I can give this is that between them Messi and Aguero have said to swap roles at each club. Aguero goes there knowing Messi comes here. Aguero is free to become star player there. Messi here to help win the CL. Other than that, which is 99.9% total crap, he's signing for Barca. Again.
99.9% or 100% or 80%?

No Aguero = no Messi.
That was the bait and it looks clear the club have decided to move on.
Unless Aguero's injury record takes a massive turn for the better, how many games do you think Messi would actually play with Aguero? Plus, he gets to play with him for Argentina no?

When he signs for Barca again, i'm here if anyone needs a chat. Inbox me, hun.

I did for a large part think he would extend before his contract expired.

Now that this is where it is, as I said to @BillyShears when he first suggested it some time ago, it would absolutely blow my mind if he signed for them now having been 'released'.

Still can't find an example of that having happened before, and it just feels so odd now.

Not sure why some posters are being so “the big I am” regarding Leo staying at Barca. This is a transfer forum, loads of rumours and it’s meant to be fun. So can certain posters stop being dicks and let everyone enjoy the thread for what it is meant to be - fun and speculation

Unless Aguero's injury record takes a massive turn for the better, how many games do you think Messi would actually play with Aguero? Plus, he gets to play with him for Argentina no?
I very much doubt "playing time" was the draw. They're best mates.
As much as I'd like the Messi fantasy to come to fruition, that's just what it is.

Not sure why some posters are being so “the big I am” regarding Leo staying at Barca. This is a transfer forum, loads of rumours and it’s meant to be fun. So can certain posters stop being dicks and let everyone enjoy the thread for what it is meant to be - fun and speculation
If you promise to stop calling him Leo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.