Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bartomeu and the Rossell camp had emnity with Txiki and Pep. Laporta has great relationships with them and bad ones with Bartomeu and his crew. It's not necessarily signal on Messi.

Just let me cling to any hope, Dobsy.

officially he is now a free agent and on the market and nothing barcelona can do unless they have a pre-dated contract signed by both club and messi ? so if FFP are monitoring barcelona accounts and they have problems
they will not be in any shape to offer messi a deal ? barca can not even farm the deal out under a sponsorship deal because of the income would be a outside investment

if barcelona are under FFP regulations then no new signing can happen on the clubs books
maybe this is why barcalone want city to sign Fransisco Trincao or some others off there books

FFP is under pressure because of the covid-19 outbreak and they maybe a loop hole written into the laws in the coming weeks. this is maybe why manchester city are holding off on signing anybody because the uefa are going to meet very soon

That article is over a year old mate. They agreed 'emergency' procedures to extend the reporting period for FFP from 3 to 4 years.

Play first half for Barca. Signs contract on the pitch at halftime. Then plays second half for City. Makes sense to me
Play first half for Barca. Signs contract on the pitch at halftime. Changes ends at half time. Forgets who he is now playing for. Scores an own goal. Pulls his groin doing a high five with Sergio and Garcia. Immediately retires

That article is over a year old mate. They agreed 'emergency' procedures to extend the reporting period for FFP from 3 to 4 years.

i did hear they are going to review it again and relax the rules even more so clubs can add to the debt and net spending. uefa are going to promote the new champions league format so need all clubs behind them

i think FFP is dead in the water anyway and manchester city don't even come close to any breach of the rules
and with the scum over the road spending without and sanctions. manchester city should sign who they like for what ever amount of money ?

Play first half for Barca. Signs contract on the pitch at halftime. Changes ends at half time. Forgets who he is now playing for. Scores an own goal. Pulls his groin doing a high five with Sergio and Garcia. Immediately retires
share the dealer‘s info man ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.