Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is turning into a soap opera.
Barca won't have so much as a fingernail laid on them, just like the red mardarses over here.
I think tebas has made his position clear, no amount of pleading can change rules other have adhered to

Laporta should be meeting with the accountants

Tranquilo basically means calm down in Spanish so he's telling Tebas to wind his neck in. :-)

Think it is for the fans and general media.

What else is he going to say, all panic please!

Think it is for the fans and general media.

What else is he going to say, all panic please!
Yeah, I read it wrong, I thought he was sending a message to Tebas as he wasn't intending on meting him but it's two different things so yes, looks like second part of tweet is a message to the public.

Laporta. 'We want him to stay and Leo wants to stay, everything is on the right track, what's left to sort out is the issue of fair play and we are in the process of finding the best solution for both parties.'

The best solution for both parties, is an interesting little line.

i did hear they are going to review it again and relax the rules even more so clubs can add to the debt and net spending. uefa are going to promote the new champions league format so need all clubs behind them

i think FFP is dead in the water anyway and manchester city don't even come close to any breach of the rules
and with the scum over the road spending without and sanctions. manchester city should sign who they like for what ever amount of money ?

well if they are going to review it wouldn’t be better if they’d done it already seeing there is summer of buying to do? the only rule regarding ffp that is now is the 1 years extra added to ffp monitoring..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.