Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait why are people taking this seriously? This is clearly messi forcing the board to sack enrique. I just hope this train wreck last until our cl match, or whoever replace enrique is as incompetent as him.

Aren't people assuming he has issues with Barca's coach because Leo left the pitch this week end mumbling, "I don't want to play for this ^*@! anymore. I want to go to England and play for a tactical genius." And he's dreamt of playing for the rags since he was growing up in Argentina, and he really rues the day he left the OT academy.

Prestwich_Blue said:
pudge said:
But I thought we'd been working on this deal for years
We have, for two years. Why do people think this is bullshit?
A lack of substantial evidence for one perhaps.

Unless I've missed something.

Why is London a factor in a move ? I have never seen or read any articles about Messi being a party animal so why would he and his family have to move there IF they moved to the uk ?

Prestwich_Blue said:
pudge said:

When you say we have been working on it for 2 years Prestwich,is that just city or has there been some kind of dialogue between us and him/his advisors/barcelona ?

Prestwich_Blue said:
pudge said:

Why do people the City link or the Chelsea one is bs? I've no doubt that we've done a lot of work on Messi. Chelsea stuff is relatively new.

lonestay said:
Why is London a factor in a move ? I have never seen or read any articles about Messi being a party animal so why would he and his family have to move there IF they moved to the uk ?
Manchester's shite for tapas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.