Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s madness from them but you would have thought Messi would have given them assurances that he will stay if they are doing all this. So much for wanting to compete at the highest level…they are fucked beyond belief

okay so I've got it wrong, the newspaper MD isnt that reliable anyway. Umtitis contract hasnt been terminated yet but barca are still trying to get him out the door

I’ve said it all along, if he was serious in what he said last Summer then he shouldn’t be renewing/resigning for Barca. Time will well I guess!
Maybe they are doing this as well as losing Messi, not to keep him?
As suggested though it doesn’t reflect well on him if he sees this kind of thing going on and if he’s been told it’s all to keep him, he then still goes ahead and signs. If he actually loves the club that much the better thing to do would not put them through this.
As I say, unless of course, they are having to do this regardless of Messi leaving.

Maybe they are doing this as well as losing Messi, not to keep him?
As suggested though it doesn’t reflect well on him if he sees this kind of thing going on and if he’s been told it’s all to keep him, he then still goes ahead and signs. If he actually loves the club that much the better thing to do would not put them through this.
As I say, unless of course, they are having to do this regardless of Messi leaving.
i think that they would do this anyway regardless of messi, umtiti never plays and neither has pjanic, both just wasting barca so much money, they need them off the wage bill asap

There’s a beautiful irony of the club that held Messi to his contract last summer - now seeking to breach players contracts left right and centre. Does hypocrisy know no bounds….

they breached his contract too, last summer. Just wasnt worth the legal fuckery to prove it, which he would have done, but at the cost of his legacy, sanity, and the sanity of the club he would have joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.