Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves have signed Trinaco on loan from barca with an option to buy at the end of the season.
21 years old and played 28 league games and 7 champion's league for them last season.
No idea if he is any good.
Sounds like Neto or Traore will be off then. Maybe Nuno will be spending some of the Kane proceeds on his old Wolves players…

Uefa the FA could make a rule that every club should not have more than 50% of there turnover on wages give the clubs 5 years to sort it out! For clubs who drop out of europe and there money drops let those clubs for 2 season have 55%, Break those rules and be banned from buying any player till you get it to 45%…

think this is the only way and the right way to stop clubs over spending!

They believe they can just get rid of all these players at a massive loss just to reflect a reduction of the wage bill for this season but long term it isn't good. I don't believe this is healthy in the long run or good for Barcelona debt. Laporta playing the short game imo

Totally true. Only if the players agree to leave without compensation. The Brazilian lad that is getting a year's wages compensation to terminate the next 3, that doesn't do them any short term favours either.
But as always with Barcelona, it is all about how things look, and the projection over the substance.

to me its the fact that barca still mention messi and regard him as their player still, both on social media and on their website

to the casual fan who doesnt know messis contract expiry date, it would look like as though he still plays for them

also looking at barca who as a club have not even made a statement acknowledging messi is a free agent, it suggests their confidence that they think he will stay

Interesting point, about the statement.

I think it will come. Incrementally .

Uefa the FA could make a rule that every club should not have more than 50% of there turnover on wages give the clubs 5 years to sort it out! For clubs who drop out of europe and there money drops let those clubs for 2 season have 55%, Break those rules and be banned from buying any player till you get it to 45%…

What? You mean like some sort of Financial Fair Play or something?

What? You mean like some sort of Financial Fair Play or something?
Scrap ffp first though and only have this one rule for all for every team in Europe it’s better than capping wages or telling clubs they can’t spend 200m what they are looking at with the new improved ffp..

Scrap ffp first though and only have this one rule for all for every team in Europe it’s better than capping wages or telling clubs they can’t spend 200m what they are looking at with the new improved ffp..
Yeah, but probably a discussion for another thread

The Mirror are interpreting a claim in Spain AS that PSG have made Free Messi an offer, as, we are not in for him.

Saved yous all a click and a scroll.

Which is the same exact issue as FFP - it keeps the current top clubs at the top, as they have the biggest income from winning, sponsorship etc.

As a friendly, local, trillionaire, if I want to buy my local corner shop and get it to be bigger than Tesco, I can do. If I want to turn my local team into a CL winner, I'm not allowed to unless it's done organically over about 50 years.

If clubs really want to reduce spending, ban any payments from buying or selling clubs to agents. Say Dortmund get £100m for Haaland, Mino will get about £50m from the two clubs. Far better for football if Dortmund got £120m - it costs the buying club less and the selling club have more to invest in more players or improving their club. Agents work for players, so no idea why clubs ever got dragged into a situation where they need to pay a middle man huge sums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.