Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain Speaking said:
City are Chelsea's biggest rivals in the PL. We put Chelsea's nose out of joint getting Lampard for the season. London is probably a bigger attraction for Messi and his girlfriend. Getting Messi would be a huge publicity coup for any club. Chelsea know we have been working on getting Messi for years, but they are in a better financial position with FFP to acquire him. Big decisions to be made!

Or

He has a large contingent of fellow South Americans, namely Argentinians, already in manchester

Hes bezzy match and with kun and zaba, both who enjoy a very low key existence in and around manchester, appealing? I'd say so

The infrastructure of his greatest time in football is now in manchester, however, evolved astronomically... Appealing??

Abdul's in rusholme, Appealing?

I could go on....

He's a mad fisherman like kun also..... Mmmmmm

If he were genuinely to become available, then we should sign him at any cost and fuck FFP imho. Throw Dupont a few million extra to assemble the best legal team money can buy and fuck em.

We CANNOT allow him to go to Chelsea or the scum under any circumstances.

Why is everyone saying he is going to Chelsea? Because someone probably hacked his social media accounts? He will go to City as its probably the only place he can go. Chelsea cannot afford him.

- I assume he's not happy with the one single Argentinian restaurant on offer in Manchester. If we open a couple more he'll be on his way...

citytill1die84 said:
Stephenhakin said:
Why is everyone saying he is going to Chelsea? Because someone probably hacked his social media accounts? He will go to City as its probably the only place he can go. Chelsea cannot afford him.

Abramovic is worth billions Chelsea and he can easily afford it.

Of course he is but how will they get round FFP? Their turnover is behind ours.

Stephenhakin said:
citytill1die84 said:
Stephenhakin said:

In the same way that we would. By increased commercial revenue.

Stephenhakin said:
citytill1die84 said:
Stephenhakin said:

Messi will sort the turnover out with shirt sales. If u think Chelsea can't afford him then ya silly mate (That's not meant in a bad way) they easily could.

But I'd still fancy City to sign him ahead of them but only in the summer.

This thread is doing my head in

The amount of flappers is ridiculous

Chances are he won't even move at all...but if he does...I'm sure the argie lads will be whispering in his ear

FFP won't come into it...I expect us to come up with a suitable finiancial package that will negate that...A deal as big as Messi will not happen until the summer anyway...too many logistics involved

The Sheikh won't let him slip through our fingers...I'm more excited at the prospect than flapping about the chavs ffs

Might be an interesting summer

citytill1die84 said:
Stephenhakin said:
citytill1die84 said:

Messi will sort the turnover out with shirt sales. If u think Chelsea can't afford him then ya silly mate (That's not meant in a bad way) they easily could.

But I'd still fancy City to sign him ahead of them but only in the summer.

Yeah put like that guess you are right. Just cannot see him going there. He's ours if he is going anywhere...with you on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.