Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pudge - too much time has been spent in Bluemoon, talkin city, blueview or whichever the site is over the years debating the veracity of information . I think the information here is based on some knowledge and is in good faith so be sceptical by all means but don't assume because something is in the papers or never materialised that it is not in good faith.

Frankly knowing our owners and PSG owners and their wealth and ambition I would actually be very surprised if both clubs weren't pursuing Messi and my only surprise at Prestwich's comments is that it has only been two years and not longer.

Bluewonder, Messi has lived in or around Barcelona for a big part of his life so I doubt moving to London for the excitement of being in a cosmopolitan city is high on his list of reasons to move .

lonestay said:
Bluewonder, Messi has lived in or around Barcelona for a big part of his life so I doubt moving to London for the excitement of being in a cosmopolitan city is high on his list of reasons to move .
Maybe, maybe not! I'm sure it'll be something he's considering, though.

Matt the Giant said:
So he apparently started following Chelsea on Twitter... does that mean anything at all?

And he followed us last year, yup. Surely.

a biding war is about to happen for messi

barca are about to sell messi they are going to cash in and take the best offer by using other clubs to up the price that Manchester city will have to pay who are the only club who want him or have the money to sign him

but I feel city don't need him of the field of play but maybe on the media side and turning Manchester city into a world wide club with shirt sales is what Manchester city need him for a marketing tool

Chelsea fans seem convinced that Adidas and Turkish airlines will front the majority of the cost, Shirley that's not allowed is it?

Messi will not be going anywhere. The rumors surrounding his unrest are because of concern for the future of the club, not his future. Barcelona have let Zubizaretta go because they are banned from signing anyone so why have someone there in charge of signing players after such a fiasco. There is also a presidential election in 2016 and whoever gets in will probably look to bring in someone new after all that has happened.

Whatever happens around Messi, Barcelona have always treated him as well if not better than anyone else. If he wanted to leave, he could leave tomorrow with a mountain of offers but he remains a Barcelona player. We have actively pursued him for several years to no avail. It's no secret that we have thrown big money Barcelona's way like others and they have had nothing of it. Messi will not leave Barcelona unless he is forced to and nothing has happened to suggest that is so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.