Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me, Barcelona have reportedly paid over €45m a year for Griezmann, who's scored 22 league goals in 2 seasons and 4 goals in Europe in the same period. And just 11 assists in all competitions. That's in addition to the €120m transfer fee. So over €200m for those results, and presumably 2-3 more years on his contract as a 30 year old. So we're looking at €350m spent on him alone by the end of his contract.

The idea that anyone would have to pay a transfer fee to make it worth their while is ridiculous. They'd already be doing them a favour to the tune of €150m. If anything, I expect we'll see a lot of cheeky loan bids with Barca continuing to pay most of his wages.

Would it be worth selling Griezmann and de Jong to keep Messi at Barcelona?! The assumption is that Messi would simply sign on when Barca put the contract in front of him rather than telling them what they could do if they expec ted him to carry an even worse team that had just sold off its assets. "When do we play Munich or PSG again?"

I suppose winning with Argentina might satiate his desire to win more that drove his attempt to leave Barca last year.

Maybe if it clinches him the Ballon D'or. Mind you you could just as easily say the opposite, that it'll fire him up.

Even if he leaves Barca and I still don't think he will and I 100% certain he wants to stay, we are far from certain to get him and I would say PSG would be clear favorites.

They will offer him and his father far more money/incentives and I get the feel that money will be No1 for the little fella, otherwise he would have left Barca before now.

How do these newspapers survive, more importantly who buys this shit now the tits have gone

Does anybody else feel these news are getting a bit condescending on City. FWIW I know these news are bullshit but the news last few weeks of us just handing over our squad to the scums at Barca and getting their rejects in return is too much.

Pep should give a call to his best pal Laporta and tell him to stop messing around with City through the spanish media or daily star or whatever scummy news channels they could get their tentacles inside.

Fuck me, Barcelona have reportedly paid over €45m a year for Griezmann, who's scored 22 league goals in 2 seasons and 4 goals in Europe in the same period. And just 11 assists in all competitions. That's in addition to the €120m transfer fee. So over €200m for those results, and presumably 2-3 more years on his contract as a 30 year old. So we're looking at €350m spent on him alone by the end of his contract.

The idea that anyone would have to pay a transfer fee to make it worth their while is ridiculous. They'd already be doing them a favour to the tune of €150m. If anything, I expect we'll see a lot of cheeky loan bids with Barca continuing to pay most of his wages.

And that example above is the reason they are in the mess they are - lots of revenue, lots of growth but systematic mismanagement of their resources has brought them to their knees - I bet everywhere they look the narrative just gets worse.

Does anybody else feel these news are getting a bit condescending on City. FWIW I know these news are bullshit but the news last few weeks of us just handing over our squad to the scums at Barca and getting their rejects in return is too much.

Pep should give a call to his best pal Laporta and tell him to stop messing around with City through the spanish media or daily star or whatever scummy news channels they could get their tentacles inside.
Condescending?

The opposite I would say, how the tables have turned.

Remember when City tried to offer Pep a trial when he left Barca at the end of his playing days. We USED to be like Barca of today, not a pot to piss in but thinking one and all wanted to sign for us.

We are now seen as the biggest, best and richest club in the world, our players are wanted by all the top clubs, but none can afford them, enjoy and relish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.