Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running down his final year, at that stage, City are forced to make it attractive enough to at least try and persuade him to reconsider.

Raheem isn't worth more than the £300k a week he is already receiving, but City are forced to think bigger to try and protect their original investment and now allow him to run his own deal down any further.

City could have sold Garcia in another two years time under contract and still more than recoup a fee that would outstrip the wages we had paid out to him.

Sometimes it is about securing talent, like it was with Kev.

But there are also business decisions to be made on people like Garcia.
Tolm are we still expecting positive news re Raz in the coming days? Surely we can’t allow him to leave?

I’ll be a bit disappointed if he ends up in fucking paris

He wants to win titles and in that team it’s guaranteed plus they have the personnel to have another decent run at the CL. He would make an even greater fortune in Qatar during and after his contract outside of football related activities.

I think given the choice in a perfect world he’d already have resigned but once the decision is taken from his hands then who knows the outcome.

It hasn't been taken from his hands. Not at all. He could have signed any time from march onwards. He doesn't deal with ffp, it isnt his cross to bear.

Think back to Laporta previoisly saling he feels positive messi will agree to stay. Or recently saying Sergio is trying to convince messi to stay every day. Does that sound like Messi is desperate to sign but Barcelona are not letting him?

Cos he quite clearly still wants to play for Barcelona. That's obvious, otherwise he'd just not be there now. La Liga, Messi and Barca will sort sumat out financially. Dunno what, but i cant see it ending any other way.
I don’t disagree with you. In an ideal world for little Lionel he wouldn’t have to make a decision. But he does. Massive pay cut or smaller pay cut with a new challenge.

To be fair, I girl round in circles with it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.