Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it though? I'm guessing free transfers get a large signing-on fee to compensate the lack of transfer fee. That'd still be payable
I know where you're coming from, but it depends how much the signing on fee was in relation to what someone is prepared to pay... Some clubs would probablybe happy to pay £30m for Sergio but I can't imagine that Barcelona would have offered him that much as a signing-on fee. As for Eric Garcia, he seemed to be so desperate to return to Barcelona, it wouldn't surprise me if he paid them for the privilege!

Football has been mad for the last 20 years at least. Too much greed.

Would it though? I'm guessing free transfers get a large signing-on fee to compensate the lack of transfer fee. That'd still be payable
Whilst I would normally agree, how do we know that they got a signing fee this time time around. I mean if they couldn't afford to give us a transfer fee for Garcia, why would they give him a signing on fee? The same goes for the rest.

Barca chefs must be busy trying out different recipes and ingredients to cook up some books .
Where is gordon fucking ramsey when you need him?

Whilst I would normally agree, how do we know that they got a signing fee this time time around. I mean if they couldn't afford to give us a transfer fee for Garcia, why would they give him a signing on fee? The same goes for the rest.
if you're Kun or any of the other free transfers they've 'signed', are you going to sign without one? No one would consider it in normal circumstances, and Barca are at pains to avoid any indication of the financial woes they've got

Let's say your place of work is having financial troubles because the people at the top are incompetent, you yourself do excellent work, a prized asset for your company that makes them more money than anybody else, would you be willing to lower your salary because others fucked up? They wouldn't survive as they are now without the money Messi makes them, he has every right to ask for the wages he gets
It would only defer the inevitable for a year of two anyway? Who's going to take over the responsibility of generating the Messi income once Messi actually leaves? Griezmann? lol

Reactions: Pam
It would only defer the inevitable for a year of two anyway? Who's going to take over the responsibility of generating the Messi income once Messi actually leaves? Griezmann? lol
Yes but that's still 2 years of Messi revenue. two years is a very long time in football, nobody is going to bring in that kind of money for them but they have talent in the youth setups and more importantly it gives them time to attempt to stabilise themselves and turn into a properly run club.

Yes but that's still 2 years of Messi revenue. two years is a very long time in football, nobody is going to bring in that kind of money for them but they have talent in the youth setups and more importantly it gives them time to attempt to stabilise themselves and turn into a properly run club.
2 years of Messi paying for himself. How much will Barca actually have left after that from the 'Messi money'?

Let's say your place of work is having financial troubles because the people at the top are incompetent, you yourself do excellent work, a prized asset for your company that makes them more money than anybody else, would you be willing to lower your salary because others fucked up? They wouldn't survive as they are now without the money Messi makes them, he has every right to ask for the wages he gets
Bullshit. He's a greedy bastard. I'm sick of this bullshit argument about our place of work and what we'd do. None of us have any idea of the riches these people make. It's ludicrous. The reason the club are in trouble is because of the greed of the players. They just take, take, take then take some more. It'll never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.