Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I said it's nowhere close to being done despite what Laporta says.

Messi can't say that he's 100% staying due to the fact that Barcelona doesn't know if they can sort this mess out. Basically, he's sitting back and waiting to see what happens. If they can't sort it out, he'll happily move on and join another club. His family will back his decision no matter what.

The problem Barcelona has is, I doubt that Messi will wait too long. He has to decide his future out pretty quickly. I'd imagine he wants to play in his first league game with whatever club it is.

Very strange he doesn't mention his future .
Nobody in life doesn't like not knowing what future plans you have going forward .
Esp in football being free agent just don't go on vacation not knowing your work future

Sounds like a typical scenario of player of a club that knows he is going to another club, but won't say it too soon. Could say enough to hint at commitment, has the chance to do so, but for some reason, doesn't.

That's why I said it's nowhere close to being done despite what Laporta says.

Messi can't say that he's 100% staying due to the fact that Barcelona doesn't know if they can sort this mess out. Basically, he's sitting back and waiting to see what happens. If they can't sort it out, he'll happily move on and join another club. His family will back his decision no matter what.

The problem Barcelona has is, I doubt that Messi will wait too long. He has to decide his future out pretty quickly. I'd imagine he wants to play in his first league game with whatever club it is.
A messi contract I'd av imagined wouldn't be able to just be drafted up in few days alot of stuff to negotiate messi certainly wouldn't want to wait around id av thought

Sounds like a typical scenario of player of a club that knows he is going to another club, but won't say it too soon. Could say enough to hint at commitment, has the chance to do so, but for some reason, doesn't.
Yes very strange he doesn't mention anything on his future

Yes very strange he doesn't mention anything on his future

More than that, he has the opportunity to validate what is being said about him, for Barcelona's benefit. Not just the fans, the club itself.

Imagine if both Messi and Barcelona say they want the same thing, for him to stay/return there. The attention and pressure that would put on bartomeu and create a situation where some solution just has to be found.

Also, send a message to the fans. And, preemptively end any speculation that might arise as time passes.

Why pass on that chance.

More than that, he has the opportunity to validate what is being said about him, for Barcelona's benefit. Not just the fans, the club itself.

Imagine if both Messi and Barcelona say they want the same thing, for him to stay/return there. The attention and pressure that would put on bartomeu and create a situation where some solution just has to be found.

Also, send a message to the fans. And, preemptively end any speculation that might arise as time passes.

Why pass on that chance.
Indeed yes he can back up the reports laporta and the barca media keep on blasting out that contract is ready to sign and he's happy to stay at barca and laporta has given him his vision of where the club and team is going

Why pass on that chance.
He must have agreed a deadline with them by which they sort the mess out or he’s off and hopefully to us. It has to be that, can’t be anything else. He’s probably told the club he might join what the score is and that club is being respectful and not saying anything. Now there’s only one club that behaves this way and it’s us :)

Messi, when asked about his future at Barcelona, folliwing his return from the copa America.

“I am disconnected from everything, I am not looking at anything. Enjoying this moment, the people, falling down little by little about what this means and preparing to go on vacation with my family, which is what it is now. The truth is that happy, impossible to explain the happiness that I, my family and my friends feel. A beautiful madness all this"

Sure tried to corroborate Laporta's version, and give the beloved Barcelona fans a bit of reassurance, aye. Could have put so much to bed with even a vague mention.
Where is this quote from fella? Not seen it anywhere. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.