Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All he needs to say is "I'll be at Barcelona no matter what".

The fact he's not said so means nothing is certain.

Very strange he doesn't mention his future .
Nobody in life doesn't like not knowing what future plans you have going forward .
Esp in football being free agent just don't go on vacation not knowing your work future
He's Lionel Messi though, not just anyone.

He has enough money, the endorsements are still coming in and he knows he'll be playing football next season, he's just not saying where at the moment.

The Barcelona situation still needs to be sorted out, but if that falls through, he knows that with one phone call to us or psg, he's got a new contract!

I would imagine it's no sweat for him, life is good.

I'm so confused.... If Barca need to save money and reduce their wage bill to secure Messi - why entertain signing 4 or 5 new players - that's pretty much offset any progress they have made. Are they stupid or shoving two fingers up to the league?

Now that he’s gotten a taste of winning a major trophy again, time for him to kick on in these next few years and establish himself as undisputed GOAT.

No going back to humiliations with that bottler defense and geriatric midfield at Barcelona.

Feel fairly confident in this whole situation playing out as described in that article. Ultimately Tebas is going to have to make a decision on bending the rules for Barca or potentially losing millions of dollars in TV rights, sponsorships etc. He knows where the bodies are buried. It’s the money he’s after as it literally is how his job performance is measured.

In a perfect world the rules are strong and Messi is forced out because of Barca’s incompetence. I just cannot see a world where Tebas gives Barca the finger and watches Messi, Griezmann, Coutinho and Dembele walk away from the league. Barcelona are the biggest or at the very least second biggest club in Spain. Their success is a major pull for La Liga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.