Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so confused.... If Barca need to save money and reduce their wage bill to secure Messi - why entertain signing 4 or 5 new players - that's pretty much offset any progress they have made. Are they stupid or shoving two fingers up to the league?

They panicked in regards to getting Garcia, Aguero and Depay. They thought they might get snapped up by other clubs due to them being free. Not sure why they spent 8m euros on Emerson when they knew full well they couldn't afford him.

The more and more time that goes by the worse it gets for Barcelona.... and Laporta is finally seeing how bad of a shape they're in.

They panicked in regards to getting Garcia, Aguero and Depay. They thought they might get snapped up by other clubs due to them being free. Not sure why they spent 8m euros on Emerson when they knew full well they couldn't afford him.

The more and more time that goes by the worse it gets for Barcelona.... and Laporta is finally seeing how bad of a shape they're in.
Only a crazy bastard would run for president for that club after seeing the state Bartomeu(spelling)left it in.

Only a crazy bastard would run for president for that club after seeing the state Bartomeu(spelling)left it in.

I think maybe the true picture didn’t emerge until later… I think Laporta has inherited something far worse than he anticipated

I mean, he could have literally said “it’s looking good” or something actually positive and he’d put the whole thing to bed. And I’m my opinion that’s a big indication that all’s not well at Barca. I mean, all he’d have to say is “I’m not worried”

part of me thinks he’s enjoying this

Last edited:
I think maybe the true picture didn’t emerge until later… I think Laporta has inherited something far worse than he anticipated
Think that is correct nmc....laporta ran for presidency and won on the back of saying they will put it all right

I think that prior to winning he and his team had no access to the Barca accounts....as soon as he did then he realised just how fucked they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.