Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi will look even better in the French league, I can't quite understand how a team with the players they already have failed to win the league which is arguably lower quality than the championship.

I can't imagine any player aged 34 only just joining the prem being that successful in our league its just too physically demanding.

It would have been fucking magical to see him wearing our shirt though.

Why do Tom Cruise and The Rock demand $30m for two months work filming a new movie? Because that’s what the market will pay. You know fully well how economics works which makes you last sentence rather redundant as you know the answer.
A lot of posters seem to have a problem with the best player earning the most money.
It seems obvious to me that he should yet some think he should play for free. It boggles the mind! Haha!

Have to laugh at the 'Paris is a shithole' posts, yes, of course it is in some areas but in others, it's fcuking glorius and a truly wonderful place.

Generally it’s a shite hole, I’m there in usually times once or twice a month and even the supposedly nicer areas are crap - getting off the Eurostar and walking out into London is like travelling from a third world country into the future.

Messi will look even better in the French league, I can't quite understand how a team with the players they already have failed to win the league which is arguably lower quality than the championship.

I can't imagine any player aged 34 only just joining the prem being that successful in our league its just too physically demanding.

It would have been fucking magical to see him wearing our shirt though.
Easy mate. Pochitinno isn't a very good manager.

Easy mate. Pochitinno isn't a very good manager.
Tuchel was fired by them and replace by pochitinno, the same tuchel that beat us in the ucl, fa cup and league within a few weeks.

So I think there is more than the management issue there

It makes last year when he claimed to be desperate to go look a farce.

All seems like a shit Aerosmith ballad circa 1994.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.