Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca have to get their wage bill under a certain number this season. Even with Messi gone, they can't hit that number so they can't register any new players.

They can. I don't get how badly this got distorted.

They can only register 25% worth of any cuts savings and extra revenue they bring in over the summer. But they absolutely can register players.

For example (not aimed at you but generally btw, so this doesnt come across patronising) f Pique takes a cut of £100, They can reguster Messi at £25 a week. If he plays for free, they dont need to make any savings, as there is no new expenditure.

Not saying he Should play for free btw, that is fucking ridiculous. Just that it is incorrect that they cant register players, or he can't even if he played for free.

They can. I don't get how badly this got distorted.

They can only register 25% worth of any cuts savings and extra revenue they bring in over the summer. But they absolutely can register players.

For example (not aimed at you but generally btw, so this doesnt come across patronising) f Pique takes a cut of £100, They can reguster Messi at £25 a week. If he plays for free, they dont need to make any savings, as there is no new expenditure.

Not saying he Should play for free btw, that is fucking ridiculous. Just that it is incorrect that they cant register players, or he can't even if he played for free.

?

I've said before I thought he was a greedy bastard. Don't care about GOAT and all that over the top shite, he's greedy. I think the tears at the press conference have pushed some over the top.

Some posters will agree with the wages he's been paid, others will think it's over the top. It's football.
All footballers wages are insane mate. I just think like in any other industry the best should get paid the most so if fairly average players are walking away with 150k a week it stands to reason those at the very top of the tree will earn considerably more.
The horse has long since bolted in regards to greed in the game.

As much as it would be amazing to see Messi at City I think to see someone else come here, knowing we would never be "second best," and really wanting to achieve honours with us for the first time in their career would be special too.

Who is he. Tebas has been quite clear, and so has Laporta when describing the situation. At length. I'll go with that over some twitter rando's distorted take on it in 160 characters or less.

As much as it would be amazing to see Messi at City I think to see someone else come here, knowing we would never be "second best," and really wanting to achieve honours with us for the first time in their career would be special too.
Agree completely, after watching the grealish videos on the website it made me warm to him as a person much more, genuinely pleased to get the 10 shirt and happy to be with us, apposed to expecting to be treated like a god irrespective of performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.