Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of posters seem to have a problem with the best player earning the most money.
It seems obvious to me that he should yet some think he should play for free. It boggles the mind! Haha!
I've said before I thought he was a greedy bastard. Don't care about GOAT and all that over the top shite, he's greedy. I think the tears at the press conference have pushed some over the top.

Some posters will agree with the wages he's been paid, others will think it's over the top. It's football.

If only they had a club offering them £100m last Summer for the guy once he’d asked to leave. Now they’re desperately trying to ship players to get close to that figure. Bellends, no sympathy for them as a club.

Shame for Messi too given he now wants to stay. He keeps mentioning family too, I’m sure that’s played a part in the PSG move too.

Yeah alright mate don't rub it in, I know they did.
Any reason why you had to mention chelsea beating us?
Weird.
Wgy is it weird? I mentioned it because it happened, the failed psg manager managed to work minor miracles with lampards squad

Bit gutted about this, just bad timing and all, because watching the greatest player of all time wear a City shirt would have been truly special. Bit sad for him as well because he's been left with pretty much no option but to go to PSG, where he doesn't seem remotely interested in going.

On the bright side, at least Barca absolutely fucked themselves by not selling him to us last year, so have that you snobby cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.