Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have misread "Barcelona lawyer" as "lawyer working for Barcelona FC".

He's just a quack lawyer from the city of Barcelona trying to get publicity. There is no case.
Press conference will be held at El Paisajismo Total de Cuatro Estaciones.

NB. Possible iffy Spanish translation in use.

I've not been following this circus very much but who is the third team mooted as being interested? Obviously us and PSG are two of them.

Personally I think we should stay well clear and reckon we will. I'm getting a George Weah vibe in all this and reckon if he came to us he'll consider himself a more important player than the rest of the squad and be off either physically or mentally before Christmas. Just can't see him settling in Manchester.
psg athletico and the mighty...................
hold on .......
Tottenhum

It seems that way but surely this is exceptional circumstances and he would bring drama no matter how it came about.

I'll be very surprised and disappointed if he signs with PSG and we haven't tried everything within our power and financial structure to bring him here.

Exceptional player, but would be worth it all for 1 season wearing City blue.
We did , we just spent 100m and need an expensive striker, wrong place wrong time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.