Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before that getting Messi will pay itself through shirt sales and sponsors, he's free now and we need to swallow our pride and get after him.
The sky sports reporter in Barcelona just said similar when talking of PSG affording him, he pays for himself through sponsor money, worldwide interest and shirt sales.
We're the only club in the premier league who can afford him.

We need to get it done.

I've said it before that getting Messi will pay itself through shirt sales and sponsors, he's free now and we need to swallow our pride and get after him.
The sky sports reporter in Barcelona just said similar when talking of PSG affording him, he pays for himself through sponsor money, worldwide interest and shirt sales.

We need to get it done.

It's wrapped up mate, we never put ourselves forward, as baffling as it is. We'd rather give Levy 150 mil for Harold.

We need to get it done.
Ok burofax sent with a map of how leo can get to Manchester.

Ahh, the "Romorantion away" mob.
Nah, y'see the old guard aren't just the virage d'auteuil old guard, but a genuine group of trafitional supporters who find it impossible to get tickets nowadays since the new-age, go to be seen, happy clappers who go since the Qatari investment.

You have to remember that PSG are the sole top flight football team in Paris (Paris FC & Red Star are nothing to speak of), and they have a capacity of - IIRC - somewhere around 35-40k.

That creates real problems between fans who feel that they have 'paid their dues' and the new ones, as I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.