Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete joke.
I should've known better.
Everyone played for a fool but PSG, dear me... that is going to hurt. Glad it wasn't us!

Personally I think Messi has destroyed a lot of the respect people had for him. Part of the reason Barca is in crisis is that one club man Messi holds them hostage for extra €€€ every few years.

Sad.

Messi's jet is definitely enroute to Argentina, been in the air for seven and a half hours, approaching the Brazilian coast.

Must be picking his dad up. This is what happened last year, we followed his plane to Argentina then followed it back thinking he'd fly into Manchester but he dropped into Barcelona instead.

We can at least cancel the eiffel tower and maybe the medical appointment he was having yesterday/today/tomorrow.

What a fucking soap opera this is.
His dad was already in Spain. It's probably taking him home

You’re going off completely fabricated figures tho pal. He doesn’t sell 2m shirts. It’s bullshit

Barca only sell 2m shirts

If it’s not bullshit, surely with Messi leaving Barca, they lose his 2m shirts no?

That means Barca will sell no shirts this year if you’re correct

2018/19 shirt sales
CharacteristicNumber of shirts sold
Manchester United200 kazillion
Real Madrid3,120,000
Bayern Munich2,575,000
Barcelona1,925,000
Liverpool1,670,000
Juventus1,615,000
Chelsea1,525,000
Borussia Dortmund1,205,000
Paris St Germain (PSG)1,146,000
Manchester City1,085,000

The rest of your figures are made up nonsense full of conjecture
Edited for accuracy… not sure where your figures came from

You’re going off completely fabricated figures tho pal. He doesn’t sell 2m shirts. It’s bullshit

Barca only sell 2m shirts

If it’s not bullshit, surely with Messi leaving Barca, they lose his 2m shirts no?

That means Barca will sell no shirts this year if you’re correct

2018/19 shirt sales
CharacteristicNumber of shirts sold
Manchester United3,250,000
Real Madrid3,120,000
Bayern Munich2,575,000
Barcelona1,925,000
Liverpool1,670,000
Juventus1,615,000
Chelsea1,525,000
Borussia Dortmund1,205,000
Paris St Germain (PSG)1,146,000
Manchester City1,085,000

The rest of your figures are made up nonsense full of conjecture
I was responding to you

"Messi does not sell 2m shirts a year. Barca sell about that amount, quite possibly 80-90% have Messi printed on the back, but that doesn’t mean Messi sells 2m shirts per year.
If it really is down to Messi, I’m guessing you’ll agree Barca will surely sell 0 shirts this year as the 2 million Messi sells will no longer be there?"

Then I simply put some figures together based on a "hypothetical" scenario of the 2m, maybe I should have changed it to 800,000 - 900,000 range, which I responded to a later comment of yours.

"I want cold hard figures which aren’t bullshit. Suppose we’ll know when Barca’s next accounts are out. If they drop by the £200m+ Messi supposedly brings in, I’ll eat a shit load of humble pie & admit I was completely wrong. If not, I’ll know I was correct & its bullshit"

You also said "I could be completely wrong, but when economists suggest Messi sells 2m shirts (exactly how many Barca sell), I call bullshit. So if they bullshit about that, what else are they bullshitting about?"
So how do you know those figures are accurate what you've just posted if everything else is "bullshit"? besides it's 2 1/2 years out of date.

Yes they are made up because as previously stated it's based on a hypothetical scenario, jesus what's so difficult to understand about that. Nonsense, no. Simple, yes. Send me some up to date accurate annual shirt sales from last year and I'll amend mine for your peace of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.