Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful not to blame Messi for fame hungry Twitter idiots and bullshit claims flying around.

His fault they built a circus around him, is it not?

You are right, there can't possibly be any gap between updates. As soon as thsre is, someone has to fill it with something, true, false, guessed or wishful.

The plane is just a decoy. He is actually on Le Megabus to Paris, fake beard dark sunnies and all.

It's all irrelevant, the simple truth is that a vast majority of the image rights, shirt sales, sponsorship, endorsements go direct or indirectly into the little fellas bank account and probably an off shore one at that.

This is the biggest circus in town, and Messi and co are the ring masters and Barca are the clowns and not good ones at that.

Messi is bigger that FC Barcelona and has been for some considerable time, and that's not healthy GOAT or not.
I agree and the pandemic has proven that. Tourism alone has proven that. Barcelona's finances are a mess without the without the mass influx on tourism coming in and who do they want to see when they visit? Lionel Messi... I've been 4 times. 3 with City and once just for a visit. Even previous legends gone by haven't been treated with this level of status. It will be interesting to see what's going to happen there when he does sign for PSG. Certainly make it more of a level playing field for the league that's for sure, not that I'm bothered.

How the heck can he be offered a new contract from Barca,

It's all bullshit, not a chance it's happening.

We even had a poster on here last night say pep and Messi had a chat recently.
@Damien10 looks like only you and your mate knew about the chat.

I applaud you for not letting the wums on social media get hold of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.