Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really worth to pay Messi a lot to come to CITY for few years and let him play an important role for his fame instead of giving more chances to some younger players to make CITY more stable?
I would still say he is a nice player but the timing is not right. Back then there were chances. Now he has his own choices and I believe CITY is not on the list. I am a CITY fan and I would rather see more Phil Foden and Rico Lewis.

Last edited:
**BREAKING NEWS**

News out of PSG that Messi's to leave in the summer & both parties are happy for this to happen. Messi's people say he wants to remain in Europe.

ALSO, reports are coming out of Paris that PSG are willing to listen to offers for Neymar, as they want to concentrate on younger homegrown players.

Messi yes Neymar no

That will be this thread hitting 5k in no time at all then. I shall enjoy the yay's and the nay's putting their arguements forward in a calm considered manor here for the next few hours. Besides those of you who are on virgin broadband of course hehehehehe.

That will be this thread hitting 5k in no time at all then. I shall enjoy the yay's and the nay's putting their arguements forward in a calm considered manor here for the next few hours. Besides those of you who are on virgin broadband of course hehehehehe.
Personally I think the ship set sail on Messi to City when he chose PSG. He's now at the stage of his stellar career that he needs team mates to play for him. It would be a backward step for City imo...

As for Neymar? If he was free & the wages stacked up, then why not on a three year contract?

Personally I think the ship set sail on Messi to City when he chose PSG.

As for Neymar? If he was free & the wages stacked up, then why not on a three year contract?
Yeah i agree Dribble mate, i think Pep will be shaking his head in a "what could have been" should he have come here and not PSG but ultimately looking ahead with younger players.

That all said, it is Messi and if they talk and he accepts he can't play every minute and have a team around him, you never know.

Yeah i agree Dribble mate, i think Pep will be shaking his head in a "what could have been" should he have come here and not PSG but ultimately looking ahead with younger players.

That all said, it is Messi and if they talk and he accepts he can't play every minute and have a team around him, you never know.
True. Imagine having Leo as an impact sub! :-)

Just having Messi at the club would elevate us to a whole other level, i don't care how old he is. The likes of Foden, Alvarez, Palmer, McAtee etc. just being around him in training would be enough to justify signing him. It probably won't happen given City are looking to really refresh their squad this time around, but there are no cons in signing him imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.