Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to drag up a year old post, but did you actually just look at a front 3 of messi kun and silva and think "whos gonna cover the full backs" ;-)
Why the fuck have you exhumed this from 2000 Long time ago? Lol

In answer to your question, yes I did. Football is as much about defence as it is attack as our experience of Manuel has taught us.

And don't forget he was the buffoon who said David Villa had signed for Madrid, a day or two before he signed for Barca
Tend to agree with you. He sounds impressive until you actual analyse what he is saying. You then quickly realise he his spouting shite. A good PR man though a triumphof style over substance

Tend to agree with you. He sounds impressive until you actual analyse what he is saying. You then quickly realise he his spouting shite. A good PR man though a triumphof style over substance
Why use 5 words when he can use 50. City watch podcast interviews were really good but it was bizarre hearing Hunter say Pep would go to Utd rather than City when everyone seemed to know it was done. Summed him up really.

Why use 5 words when he can use 50. City watch podcast interviews were really good but it was bizarre hearing Hunter say Pep would go to Utd rather than City when everyone seemed to know it was done. Summed him up really.

To be fair, he did stress that it was his opinion, and that he'd be happy to be proved wrong. @BillyShears has done a superb job on the podcasts so far.

Express quoting the sun....probably bollocks,I'll post it anyway

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...r-Lionel-Messi-wages-Barcelona-contract-talks

Seems like he's in constant contract talks is Messi, fair play to him being the best player in the world as he can demand more money out of a paranoid Barcelona who would be scared of their golden goose looking elsewhere.

I don't think Messi will ever leave Barca, he is too important to them and encaptures the whole identity of what the club is about and how they play football. If he does play for another team I think it will be when he's past his usefulness as a player but still can pull in the shirt sales for someone else.

Be nice if he did think fuck it I want a gaff in Wythenshaw and chippy night every Thursday with Zabaleta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.