Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its probably not all barca fans but the way they've turned on him over these reports, wow calling him a snake and some fans on twitter calling him a coward if he leaves barca now.
To be honest there will always be a few people posting shit about someone, but the odd poster on Twitter is not representative of the typical fan. Fucking hell if you took the blue doom match day forum as a barometer of City fans you would think most City fans were stupid fucking cunts. I would say the average barcelona fan loves Messi, and he will go nowhere. Please don’t treat twatter as if it’s the real world

Barca is a shitshow, want to get rid of old expensive players on contracts who don't wanna leave. They basically have a bunch of Bale's on their hands.
A president Messi doesn't like, a presidential candidate who says he's gonna fire the manager who hasn't even held his first training yet, to bring in a manager with basically zero experience.

Come on Leo you know you wanna do it, just leave.

No, he said you're totally wrong and he was totally right!

I read what he wrote and it was unsupported so I was trying to coax some reasoning.
He quoted an isolated stat to support a premise and I expanded on that stat to demonstrate that his argument didn't stack up. Ergo I'm not wrong.
However, if he or you can make a reasonable argument as to why Barca (with a team set up to feed Messi) score less and concede more in La Liga than we do in a tougher league, then I'll listen?
If that doesn't demonstrate that Messi isn't the answer then please explain why and I may be convinced. Ta

Statements today are effectively Bartomeu power play - he is not blinking and shifting pressure onto player to get scapegoated should he exit

Typical cowardice, I think odds he leaves have increased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.