Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statements today are effectively Bartomeu power play - he is not blinking and shifting pressure onto player to get scapegoated should he exit

Typical cowardice, I think odds he leaves have increased

Would Messi risk even the slightest mark against his legacy at Barca by going to another club? Is a huge risk for him to take as well.

Rodney Marsh was an extra luxury player that we didn't need.

It's Messi though! It will probably never happen, but how good would it be watching him play for City every week. Even if we got 2 years out of him, he would be ridiculous. It would be a more exciting window than last year anyway.

Messi and Aguero together. One final year. They then both walk off into the sunset back to Argentina. CL medals around their necks.

It's Messi though! It will probably never happen, but how good would it be watching him play for City every week. Even if we got 2 years out of him, he would be ridiculous. It would be a more exciting window than last year anyway.

I'm totally uneasy with the whole situation. No wind up or nothing but this seems more trouble than its worth.

They are best mates but it hasn't quite worked on an international level
Argentina are a mess though.
Interestingly, they also are built around Messi and it is reckoned he has far too much say over the national team also.

I’d have reservations about him at City too, but maybe Pep would be the manager to keep him in check.

He’s too old in my view, so is Aguero, but also have to say seeing him regularly in sky blue does have it’s appeal.

We’d get our money back in sponsorship deals alone, but if we are rebuilding a team I’d have to go with my head rather than heart and say the money would be better spent elsewhere.

Argentina are a mess though.
Interestingly, they also are built around Messi and it is reckoned he has far too much say over the national team also.

I’d have reservations about him at City too, but maybe Pep would be the manager to keep him in check.

He’s too old in my view, so is Aguero, but also have to say seeing him regularly in sky blue does have it’s appeal.

We’d get our money back in sponsorship deals alone, but if we are rebuilding a team I’d have to go with my head rather than heart and say the money would be better spent elsewhere.

They have plenty of respect for each other but things never work out the second time round and the situation could turn really nasty which we really don't want to see at City. Especially when we want to peg liverpool back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.