Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@domliano still not a great amount of time left in the tank and we should be looking at bringing younger players who does have that extra commercial appeal. On top of that we have made those types of signings in our history and none of them didn't work out as planned.

Last edited:
oh u mean as psg did with neymar, we paid him the money to buy his own contract to be free. That is possible yes, tebas gonna go nuts lol if this happens, i wanna see that ahhaah
That was a release clause, wasn’t it? A legal requirement in Spain as I understand

We have a fairly short term need for a world class finisher

we have a new sponsorship on the horizon who might want a superstar signing

We perhaps need a pick me up around the club after a disappointing end to a season

does he answer these questions? Yes. In addition, the piss boiling would be orgasmic

get him in

8-F83-FB9-B-35-C6-46-D9-B15-D-0934-C5-BA0716.jpg

Where's this 100m coming from? Messi has an escape clause written into his contract at Barça which states that he is able to leave at the end of any of the remaining seasons left on his contract, on the condition that he gives the club a month's notice. The deadline is October 5, City can sign him next month for free.
100m with taxes is his salary in barca, as revealed by mediapart investigations. I dk the amount of his release clause. Probably less taxes in uk, so he may find an economical interest moving his assets in england.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.