Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that is super fucked up. Was messi even aware of this back stabbing ? What was the end game?

Wow that is super fucked up. Was messi even aware of this back stabbing ? What was the end game?

Consolidate power in the face of growing opposition & criticism in the media.

Scandalous really and there was an investigation conducted by Price Waterhouse but the results of which have not been publicly made available - we have been left to accept the board's communications, as ironic as that is

I suppose Corona and all the fallout from Catalan independence has sapped most locals of their strength/energy/will but it beggars belief that they haven't been rioting in the streets and dragging Bartomeu's carcass out of the club offices

Doesn't that sound a bit like Liverpool doing the same with our journalists, aren't they in cahoots or have sponsors that do the media ?

I know but Lampard was immense for that one season, if Messi comes for that one season it will be absolutely nuts whenever we play and wherever we go.
The publicity, the shirt sales, the media attention would be astronomical, it'll be insane.

yeah but Frank came for nothing and probably made money based on appearances.

messi would be 100 mil minimum, 400k per week.

look, I’d be giddy if he was coming in for free and earning his money based on goals etc, but I’ve a serious fear he’s past his prime or soon will he and he’d treat it like a holiday.

my biggest gripe with Pep aside from the Gundogan/Rodri thing is you always get a vibe he thinks he’s doing us a favour managing us, and I’d be very worried Messi would fall into that same boat.

Suarez being pushed out would definitely be bad for Messi staying considering thats his best friend aye
Why? He is in his mid 30s, legs have gone and not the outstanding world class striker of 2 years ago.

His time at the top is over and if Messi is unhappy with his mates predicament, tough sh1t!

you do realize his age, right? 4 years ago you had a point of course. This time round, well it’s like Chelsea signing Thiago Silva or when we signed Lampard for a last hurrah. At that money we’d be nuts to sign a player of his age.
You’re right mate, he’s shit, only scored and assisted 59 goals last season (35 goals, 24 assists).

He scored 54 goals the season before so clearly he’s over the hill now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.