Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us just look at this from a different angle for a minute, can we really afford the reported £1million a week wages? would we even do it knowing it could cause issues within the team? The owners have been pretty clear for the last few years that they have a ceiling limit that they will not go above (presumably to ensure FFP regs are met) for wages and transfer fees. The more I think about it the more I don't think it will happen but I'll dream all the same :)

The other story comes from Yahoo’s Jorge Nicola, and perhaps that’s even more shocking. He says Lionel Messi invited Neymar to join him at Manchester City.

It’s a person close to the Brazilian star who told the journalist that this invite was made even before Lionel Messi told Barcelona he’d leave the club.

“Messi asked Neymar to go to Manchester City,” the source told Jorge Nicola. “The idea is to form the trio of the times of Barcelona with Messi, Neymar and Guardiola.”

The other story comes from Yahoo’s Jorge Nicola, and perhaps that’s even more shocking. He says Lionel Messi invited Neymar to join him at Manchester City.

It’s a person close to the Brazilian star who told the journalist that this invite was made even before Lionel Messi told Barcelona he’d leave the club.

“Messi asked Neymar to go to Manchester City,” the source told Jorge Nicola. “The idea is to form the trio of the times of Barcelona with Messi, Neymar and Guardiola.”

Messi and Neymar? Fucking hell.

But, United does have history of going after superstars and paying over the top wages for them - Zlatan, Pogba, Sanchez. The Adidas connection also helps them. Other than that, everything favours a Messi to City transfer, including the similarity of the colour of the jersey. (Argentina - skyblue and white )
You have to remember that any player has the right to say NO to join any Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.