Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of those opinions sway me tbh.

And re Pep & tactics, I think he's got a few months to adapt or it's all over for him, the players will stop rating him & he will leave.

His team & tactics v Lyon was one of the biggest fuckups I've ever seen & imo wouldn't finish top 6 if repeated regularly during the season & was imo a result of him having no idea how to solve the problem.

If that happened & we'd just signed Messi, I think it would be a disaster.

He'd be great to watch, but it's a gamble we don't need imo.
Wow..ok. you have clearly set your stall out on both Messi and Pep.
I can understand the cincerns about Messi but he is worth the risk ( though i dont think we will get him but thats by the by).... i do not get your concerns about Pep however.....all managers fuck up at times. I dont think its that he was ttying to solvw problens...i think he reacted yo a specific problem he thought Lyon would cause us and hot it wrong..however you need to stop isolting the ocassional fuck up by Pep and look at thw much bigger picture of the football he has created since he has been herr.....there is no one even ckose to him that is available in management imho...id be intereted to hear who you think would be better

Wow..ok. you have clearly set your stall out on both Messi and Pep.
I can understand the cincerns about Messi but he is worth the risk ( though i dont think we will get him but thats by the by).... i do not get your concerns about Pep however.....all managers fuck up at times. I dont think its that he was ttying to solvw problens...i think he reacted yo a specific problem he thought Lyon would cause us and hot it wrong..however you need to stop isolting the ocassional fuck up by Pep and look at thw much bigger picture of the football he has created since he has been herr.....there is no one even ckose to him that is available in management imho...id be intereted to hear who you think would be better

I haven't set my stall out on Pep at all.

I believe he is signing players to adapt to evolving football.

I'm stating the absolute fact, if it doesn't work, he'll walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.