Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well something has to happen soon as his contract is up in 6 weeks. I’m actually surprised it’s so quiet.

I know Messi is a special case but.....serious question......can anyone think of a player that has ever run his contract down this far and stayed at the club as a player...ever?

Im not saying he definitely won’t stay just wondering if anyone can think of a similar case since the Bosman ruling?

Unusual to say the least!
Negotiation it's called, he will have to take a wage cut wherever he goes, he is in no rush, he holds all the cards.

Last summer was the best chance for us to sign Messi . It would of been great signing for a couple of seasons

Oooooh.

Newton did say, for every transfer claim rumour, there is annequal and opposite transfer claim.

Perhaps Serge and Messi should do a joint interview.
I don't think the source is that reliable, I trust Hagrid who is a good aggregator when it comes to Barcelona news and he hasnt posted this yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.