Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should check out all the non-Messi and Manchester City related threads at Bluemoon while we are waiting to see what happens. You are a City supporter, correct? ;)
i already do all that in discord, transfer news and talk isnt as active there as it is here

There's a reason none of the mainstream media are talking about Messi joining City, or anyone else. It's not happening. The best player in the world is currently out of contract and its barely even newsworthy.

If it was this time last year I think we would have signed him, but we've moved on and he's aged another year. Yes, he's still one of the best in the world and I'd have loved him at City even for a season, but some thing aren't meant to be and we managed to do alright without him last year.

The only reason I'm not calling this dead is that Tebas is blocking the Barca masterplan of paying him 2 years of salary over 5 years.

Because its pretty clearly against the rules.

And I dont see how they can resign him without that being waived.

Tebas is a prick but he's also a Madrid fan who has no love for Barca and pretty good at looking after the other 18.

The only reason I'm not calling this dead is that Tebas is blocking the Barca masterplan of paying him 2 years of salary over 5 years.

Tebas is a prick but he's also a Madrid fan who has no love for Barca and pretty good at looking after the other 18.
Could they pay him in shares?

The Spanish league rules are screwing this up for Barca for sure, let’s see how it all pans out. For me no matter which way this finishes it’s very funny to watch the poncy self appointed kings of football imploding.

The Spanish league rules are screwing this up for Barca for sure, let’s see how it all pans out. For me no matter which way this finishes it’s very funny to watch the poncy self appointed kings of football imploding.

The spanish league rules that might prohibit a club now 1.7b in debt, unable to pay its current staff,players and contractors, and 40% over its wage cap commiting to crazy cintract for the world's best player and paying it off in the future. Those rules? They are lucky to be this in the clear to do what they are doing as it is, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.